2023 EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
- Exhibitor booths are 8'x5' unless noted otherwise in sponsorship packages. Additional spaces must be purchased at the regular booth rate.
- One 8' table will be provided per booth and is required to be covered with a tablecloth or other covering.
- Items necessary for the set up of each booth (coverings, tape, manpower, etc.) are the responsibility of each exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor must check in at the registration booth before set up.
- All booths and/or food court vendors will have access to the recreation center for setting up Saturday, August 5th beginning at 12:00 PM. All exhibitors must be set up by 2:00 PM.
- All booths must remain up and staffed during show hours and until the close of the event. A $50 fee will be assessed for any tear-down prior to 7:00 PM.
- No flammable materials of any kind are permitted.
- No Confetti of any kind (in bags, balloons, etc.) is permitted.
- All displays and booth items must be removed by 8:00 PM on the day of the event.
- Exhibitor opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis until all booth spaces have been reserved and paid in full.
- Exhibitor parking is available at the baseball complex lots located directly behind the recreation center.
- One business/exhibitor is permitted per booth space - NO sharing booth spaces.
- Doors to the gymnasiums will be locked overnight, however, neither the Republic Area Chamber of Commerce nor Republic Parks and Recreation shall be held responsible for any items left, lost, or stolen at any time in connection with the event.
- Exhibitor understands that the Republic Area Chamber of Commerce, as coordinator of the event, is solely responsible for making booth space decisions and may modify assignments, as well as, rules and regulations necessary for the successful operation of the event.
**Please keep a copy for your records.