ROAR Expo 2022 - Exhibitor BoothsName: ROAR Expo 2022 - Exhibitor BoothsDate: August 6, 2022Time: 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM CDTRegistration: Sorry, public registration for this event has been closed.Event Description:
2022 Exhibitor Participant Opportunities
Drawing People in the Door and Giving Back to Our Community!AS PART OF THE EVENT:We are requesting that each exhibitor booth bring school supplies (approx 300 - 500) for children between the ages of 5-14 to fill up their backpacks, and get them ready for the first day of school!*Not Mandatory, just recommended so families are more likely to visit your booth.Please bring these recommended school supplies: Black Expo Markers (Thick Chisel Tip), Crayola Crayons 24 ct, Washable Markers 8ct, #2 Pencils 12pk, Glue Sticks, Spiral Wide Rule Notebook, Highlighters, Folders with Pockets.
- $150 Member Exhibitor Booth - SOLD OUT
- $300 Non-Member Exhibitor Booth - SOLD OUT
- $75 Passport to Success Participant
- $50 Electricity -SOLD OUT
- $50 Catwalk Banner Space - You provide the banner, we’ll hang it on the venue catwalk for maximum exposure.
- $25 Chamber Game - Chamber will provide a $25 gift card on my behalf.
- $0 Chamber Game - I will donate a $25 item.
Deadline to Register is July 21 as Booths are Selling Quickly!
2022 EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
**Please keep a copy for your records.
- Exhibitor booths are 8'x5' unless noted otherwise in sponsorship packages. Additional spaces must be purchased at the regular booth rate.
- One 8' table will be provided per booth and is required to be covered with a table cloth or other covering.
- Items necessary for the set up of each booth (coverings, tape, manpower, etc.) are the responsibility of each exhibitor.
- Each exhibitor must check-in at the registration booth before set up.
- All booths and/or food court vendors will have access to the recreation center for setting up Saturday, August 6th beginning at 12:00 PM. All exhibitors must be set up by 3:00 PM.
- All booths must remain up and staffed during show hours and until the close of the event. A $50 fee will be assessed for any tear down prior to 7:00 PM.
- No flammable materials of any kind are permitted.
- All displays and booth items must be removed by 9:00 PM on the day of the event.
- Exhibitor opportunities are on a first-come, first-served basis until all booth spaces have been reserved and paid in full.
- Exhibitor parking is available at the baseball complex lots located directly behind the recreation center.
- One business/exhibitor is permitted per booth space - NO sharing booth spaces.
- Doors to the gymnasiums will be locked overnight, however, neither the Republic Area Chamber of Commerce or Republic Parks and Recreation shall be held responsible for any items left, lost, or stolen at any time in connection with the event.
- Exhibitor understands that the Republic Area Chamber of Commerce, as coordinator of the event, is solely responsible for making booth space decisions and may modify assignments, as well as, rules and regulations necessary for the successful operation of the event.